We respect and understand that everyone's brain is different. This is what neurodiversity is all about!
We created our Autism Navigation program by listening to people from the autistic community to understand what's important. We also know that things like race and gender can affect a person's experience being autistic. We want to help families figure out their child's strengths and how to support them in the best way possible.
Below are some resources that may be helpful to you:
- Autism, Neurodiversity and Autism Acceptance Information That Everyone Should Know
- Choosing the right therapy approach
- What is Autism
- Nuggets About Autism
- Sensory differences
- Autistic Play is Authentic Play
- Book List for Parents New to Autism
- Autistic Affirming Resources - Providers, Media,
- Resource List for Autism Evaluations
- How To Support Neurodivergent Pride
- Start Here, A Guide for Parents of Autistic Kids (ASAN)
Below are some community resources:
each year we help over 3,000 kids
In partnership with parents and caregivers, we celebrate where each child is today and work toward who they can become.