Young children with developmental delays or disabilities make great progress when they receive therapy and early learning support. And parents who have access to information and resources related to their child's development feel more confident and less stressed.
But not all children receive services before they turn three, and some that do require additional services before kindergarten. Finding services and programs for children aged 3-5 years is a challenge for many families.
We can help!
Boost is an important transitional program that helps families with children ages 3-5 years old connect with Early Learning supports and Community Resources in South King County.
Is Your Child Eligible?
The Boost program serves:
- Children identified with delays after the age of 3
- 3 year-olds who are ending Early Support and need short-term services
- Children with late referral (after 34.5 months of age) to Early Support (ESIT) who need additional short-term support
- Families in South King County
Boost Program Includes:
- Family navigation
- Developmental screenings
- Connection to resources
- Transitional support to the next early learning program
The Boost Program may also include short term readiness support from teachers and therapist through short term group classes.
There is no cost to enroll in the Boost program. Interpreter services are available.
Contact us today for more information or to speak with a provider! Call 253-854-5660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org