Support children with special needs and their families in your community!
Children's Therapy Center is committed to providing early support services and pediatric therapy for more than 3,000 children with special needs each year.
We believe all children deserve an opportunity to thrive!
Business and corporate partners play an important role in furthering CTC's work through mission-aligned partnerships and by investing in meaningful change. Our sponsorship opportunities offer businesses visibility and engagement with communities in south King and Pierce counties where their employees live, work, and play.
Here's how your business can partner to support CTC:
- Create a rewarding team-building experience for employees through volunteering
- Host a fundraising event or drive to benefit CTC
- Sponsor a CTC event like our annual Move-A-Thon
- Include CTC in your workplace employee giving and matching gift programs
- Participate on a CTC Board committee
Our partnership model is collaborative so that we may learn from and benefit each other's work. Please contact Director of Community Engagement Alli Auldridge at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
If your business shares our commitment to celebrating children's abilities and helping them reach their unique goals, let's explore how we could work together! If your team would like to learn more about the services CTC provides, we'd be happy to visit and share more about our work.
Many thanks to our 2021 Move-A-Thon Sponsors and Community Partners!
- Alaska Airlines
- Commencement Bank
- Enigma Escapes Washington
- Family Care of Kent
- Ice Cream Social
- Jacobson Jarvis & Co. PLLC
- The Keimig Associates
- Kent Station
- Mountain Construction
- R. Reams Goodloe, P.S.
- R.L. Evans Company, Inc.
- Scout & Cellar Wine Consultant
- Seattle Seahawks
- Sound Credit Union
- Voices of Tomorrow