Thank you for your interest in our services. There is a high demand for services for children age 3 and older, so we do have waitlists. Please add your child to our waitlist and get more information by following the steps below.
HOW TO ADD YOUR CHILD TO OUR WAITLIST
- Please call us at 253-854-5660 to obtain our Request For Therapy Form which will be sent to you electronically.
- Complete the form and return to us so we can add your child to our waitlist.
- If you are unable to complete this form electronically, please call us to have the form mailed to you or visit one of our sites in Kent, Burien or Tacoma to pick up the form.
- Once we receive the Request for Therapy Form we will notify you to confirm that we've added your child to our waitlist. If you don't hear from us within a week, please call to confirm that we received your form.
- When we have an available appointment we will call you to get more information about your child, and schedule an appointment.
ONCE YOUR CHILD HAS AN APPOINTMENT
AFTER your appointment has been scheduled, our scheduler will send the New Patient Paperwork Packet that needs to be completed prior to the first visit.
Have questions about our center-based services? Learn more here or call us at 253-854-5660.