Due to the high demand for services for children age 3 and older, there is a waiting list.
HOW TO ADD YOUR CHILD TO OUR WAITLIST
- Please complete and return our Client Data Form and read the attached letter and Q&A.
- Mail or drop off your completed form to one of our three locations.
- Once we receive the client data form we will call you to confirm that we’ve added your child to our waitlist. If you don’t hear from us, please call to confirm that we received your form.
- When your child reaches the top of our waiting list, we will call you to get more information about your child, and schedule an appointment.
ONCE YOUR CHILD HAS AN APPOINTMENT
AFTER your appointment has been scheduled, please complete a new patient paperwork packet and bring it with you that day. Please DO NOT complete this packet until after you have been scheduled for an appointment.
- If your appointment is in either Kent or Burien, download the form here.
- If your appointment is in Tacoma,download the form here.
- Get directions to our locations.
Have questions about our center-based services? Learn more here or call us at 253-854-5660.