We maximize the potential of children with special needs.
What started as a tiny therapy program in 1979 has grown into the largest and most comprehensive independent nonprofit pediatric therapy program in the state.
We provide unsurpassed services for thousands of children with developmental delays and disabilities each year. We begin by celebrating where each child is today. Then, together with families, we work toward who that child can become.
Serving over 3,000 children every year, we are recognized by parents and pediatricians for our quality of care, our convenient locations, and the partnerships we develop with the families we are fortunate to serve.
• Every child is amazing in their own way. We look past limitations and see potential.
• Parents are the child’s first and most important teacher.
• Therapy looks a lot like play ... and play is the job of a child.
• Achievement of any milestone, big or small, is worthy of celebration.
• Quality services provided by skilled and compassionate staff result in positive outcomes for children and families.