Health and Safety Guidelines for CTC Services
UPDATED AUGUST 1, 2021
To CTC Families:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Children’s Therapy Center is working to expand in-person services for families while continuing to offer telehealth as an option for services. To keep everyone safe, we have the following requirements for all in-person services at this time:
- Contact us immediately if you or your child have symptoms of illness, have been exposed to COVID-19, or if anyone in your household has a positive COVID-19 test.
- Do not accept or attend in-person visits if you have COVID-19. We will reschedule your session to telehealth.
To limit the number of people at visits:
- Only essential CTC staff will attend your therapy session.
- Please limit the number of non-essential family members attending your session; siblings joining the session must be under the immediate supervision of an adult.
- Most interpreters are available to join sessions by video only.
We remain committed to supporting your child and family in the safest way possible. Adherence to these expectations is a requirement of all in-person services including services at our centers, in the home setting, and in community settings.
Please contact your provider with any questions.
Download the Health and Safety Guidelines for Visiting CTC