April 12, 2021 UPDATE
Dear CTC Families,
As we continue this journey through the pandemic with you, we wanted to share our latest plans for how we will continue to provide services to children and families. The process differs for children enrolled in our Early Support for Infants and Toddlers (ESIT) program (formerly Early Intervention for ages 0-3) and for those enrolled in our center-based program (ages 3+).
Early Support for Infants and Toddlers (ESIT) Program
Your child’s safety as well as the safety of our staff continue to be our highest priority. We follow all CDC, Department of Health, and state regulations. CTC’s Early Support, 0-3 services fall under Early Supports for Infants and Toddlers (ESIT). The graphic below shows the updated ESIT Re-entry Framework in alignment with the Healthy Washington – Roadmap to Recovery regional plan. We are now in ESIT stage 2, which allows agencies to carefully expand in-person services. CTC is currently planning for this. As part of our planning, your service provider(s) will contact you to ask you about your preferred service delivery model.
- *ESIT Stage 1: Limited In-person Services. Services are primarily remote via telehealth, however limited exceptions can be made for a one time in-person consultation to meet a specific need based on medical necessity.
- *ESIT Stage 2: Expanded in-person services; service delivery options will include a blended model, with a combination of in-person services and remote telehealth services, or continued remote telehealth services.
- *ESIT Stage 3: Return to full in-person services, with virtual services as an option when preferred.
This plan is fluid and may change, dependent on virus activity in our communities. If our counties move back to roadmap phase 1, we will be required to move back to ESIT stage 1. Please know we will keep you updated of any changes.
These are challenging times for all of us but we remain committed to supporting you and your child in the safest way possible. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Please let me know if you have additional questions. You can reach me at 253 216 0831, or email@example.com.
Center Based Services (Ages 3+)
You and your family’s safety as well as the safety of our providers and support staff continue to be our highest priority.
Children’s Therapy Center clinic (ages 3-18) will now be able to offer INCREASED CAPACITY FOR BLENDED OR DIRECT SERVICE. Our plans closely align to the state Healthy Washington plan. We must follow all CDC, Department of Health, and state regulations.
- *Virtual Services: All services are provided remotely through video conferencing (telehealth) and phone contact.
- *Blended Service Model:Families offered 2 sessions per month telehealth and 2 sessions in clinic. Providers are in clinic two days a week on a rotating schedule.
- *Increased Capacity for Blended or Direct Service:Continue to offer blended and telehealth models. Providers may increase days in clinic to 3 or 4; limited number of families could receive additional direct service visits.
- *Direct Service: Families may return to weekly direct service. Providers may return to full time clinic work. Telehealth services will continue to be available.
This plan is fluid and may change, dependent on virus activity in communities. Please know we will keep you updated of any changes.
We remain committed to support you and your child in the safest way possible. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Please let me know if you have additional questions. You can reach me at 253-216-0845 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
–Jodi VanVleet, Center Program Director
NOTE: CTC follows the recommendations of the Washington State Department of Health, the Centers for Disease Control, and our partner health agencies in making decisions about service delivery. We will continue to update families with new information and decisions as they are made.
Sign up for parent updates below!