Health and Safety Guidelines for CTC Services
UPDATED AUGUST 1, 2021
To CTC Families:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Children’s Therapy Center is working to expand in-person services for families while continuing to offer telehealth as an option for services. To keep everyone safe, we have the following requirements for all in-person services at this time:
- Contact us immediately if you or your child have symptoms of illness, have been exposed to COVID-19, or if anyone in your household has a positive COVID-19 test.
- Do not accept or attend in-person visits if you have COVID-19. We will reschedule your session to telehealth.
To limit the number of people at visits:
- Only essential CTC staff will attend your therapy session.
- Please limit the number of non-essential family members attending your session; siblings joining the session must be under the immediate supervision of an adult.
- Most interpreters are available to join sessions by video only.
We remain committed to supporting your child and family in the safest way possible. Adherence to these expectations is a requirement of all in-person services including services at our centers, in the home setting, and in community settings.
Please contact your provider with any questions.
Download the Health and Safety Requirements for Services