Become A Corporate Partner
We are grateful to our corporate partners who are helping Children's Therapy Center transform the lives of thousands of children with special needs. How can you get involved?
- Host an employee information meeting. We’d be happy to attend your event to share more about Children's Therapy Center.
- Participate in an employee volunteer project. Are you interested in raising your community profile? Creating a memorable team-building experience for your employees? We have both one-time and ongoing volunteer opportunities!
- Host a partner event. Nothing brings employees together like partnering to raise awareness or funds for a nonprofit that benefits their community.
- Sponsor an event or program. Learn more!
- Participating in an employee matching gift programs and/or United Way gifts. It’s an easy way to support Children's Therapy Center!
- Embrace a Family! Join our annual Thanksgiving and holiday family outreach program. Gather your employees together to brighten the holidays for low-income families.
Did you know?
- 8 in 10 Americans say that corporate support of causes wins their trust in that company
- 87% of consumers agreed that seeing information about a corporation’s community social responsibility efforts helped them remember that company
- 86% of Americans continue to say that if price and quality are equal, they are likely to switch to a brand or retailer associated with a good cause
- 72% of consumers believe cause related marketing should be a standard business practice
- 89% of youth ages 13-25 are likely or very likely to switch from one brand to another (price and quality being equal) if the second brand is associated with a good cause
For more information, please contact Claire Acey at 253-216-0774 or email@example.com.